An important part of any successful office is knowing that you are 100% compliant every day that you are conducting business. Medical Waste Services will give you the tools to manage every aspect of OSHA compliance. With reduced costs, there is not a more complete affordable program for your establishment.
OSHA may fine you up to $7,000 for each workplace hazard! Have you checked your fire extinguishers, is the light bulb in your exit sign burned out, do you use extension cords, where are your MSDS’s and safety plans?
Test your office’s safety compliance with our OSHA Audits, part of Medical Waste Services’ online safety program, which includes:
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) management (access millions of MSDS’s)
- Safety Plan Builder (complete all your OSHA required safety plans in minutes)
- Safety Audits (Are you OSHA compliant? Find out here), Training (Safety training for your employees)
- Federal Regulations (Find the answers you need instantly) and more…
If you would like to learn more about our compliance program or to log in to your personalized portal click here!
OSHA COMPLIANCE PORTAL
- Includes unlimited access to the portal, assign required training to employees, complete mock OSHA inspections, search, save, and store the most up to date MSDS/SDS System, included 10 training credits, and much more.
- Allows us to do the worrying for you, if implementing the “OSHA Compliance Portal Plan” you will be able to complete required training as an individual or a group and receive certification of completion that you can store electronically in your documents. You will also be able to search, view, print and organize all of your MSDS/SDS easier and faster. You can conduct mock OSHA inspections and online safety audits while also storing your online safety plans. You can assign training to employees as well as send them a friendly email reminder of what needs to be completed.
OSHA COMPLIANCE READY PLAN
Complete OSHA– Safety Policy Manual Customized to your Business and Required Postings
Annual Required “On-site Education, Training and Mock Inspection” once per year
Direct link to privacy expert for questions you may have, open every day of the year
Step by step expert safety advice, for all of your HIPAA and OCR needs